Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Mobile Banking App Activation Code?
What is the Mobile Banking Text Number?
What are the online banking system requirements?
What is my PIN for my debit or ATM card?
How do I activate my new debit card?
My debit card is expiring; will I get a new PIN with the new card?
How do I report a lost or stolen debit card?
What is my Online Banking password?
I forgot the answers to my security questions, what do I do?
My online transfer is not showing, why?
How do I download transactions to Quicken?
How do I download transactions to Quickbooks?
Does DSB have a Notary Public and how much does it cost to have something notarized?
Does DSB have the Medallion Signature Guarantee stamp?
Mobile Banking App Activation Code | Top
The Activation Code for TouchBanking, our Mobile Bank App, is: GoMobile1154.
The App is currently available for iPhone and Andriod devices.
Mobile Banking Text Number | Top
The number to text for Mobile Banking is 99588. Once enrolled for Mobile Banking SMS Text service, you can use these simple commands to receive account information.
BAL = current account balances
HIST + Account Nickname = transaction history
HELP = contact information
ATM + ZIP Code = nearby ATMs
BRANCH + ZIP Code = nearby branch locations
STOP = cancel SMS Mobile Banking service
Online Banking System Requirements | Top
The system requirements that are needed to use our Online Banking system are:
- A current Dairy State Bank Online Banking Account.
- An active, valid email address.
- Sufficient electronic storage capacity for viewing, downloading, printing, and/or saving your statements, notices, and disclosures.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10.1.x or higher.
A copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded free here.
- Windows 7, 8 and 8.1
- Mac OS 10.7, 10.8, and 10.9
- Internet Explorer 9, 10 and 11 (32 bit)
Mozilla Firefox current version
Apple Safari 6+
- Google Chrome current version
Business Online Banking users with ACH: Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and Internet Explorer 9, 10, 11
PIN for Debit Card or ATM Card | Top
DSB does not have access to the current PIN (personal identification number) assigned to your card. Please call 800-567-3451 to change your PIN.
Activate Debit Card | Top
Call 1-800-567-3451 to activate your new debit card.
Debit Card Expiring / New PIN | Top
If your debit card is expiring, a new card with the same card number but a new expiration date will be issued to you and the previous PIN will remain active.
Lost or Stolen Debit Card | Top
During regular business hours, please call Customer Service at 715-234-9181 or toll free 866-436-7158. After hours, contact our Fraud Prevention Center at 800-554-8969 to report your card missing. The Fraud Prevention Center is available 24/7 every day, including holidays.
Online Banking Password | Top
If you have not been locked out of Online Banking, use the Forgot Password link on the Online Banking login page to have a new password sent to your email account. If you have been locked out, please Contact Us to have your password reset.
Security Questions | Top
Please Contact Us to have your security questions reset.
Online Transfers | Top
Transfers made using Express Transfer post to the account from which it being transferred from immediately; the amount will post to the account it is being transferred into the next business day. Transfers made using Scheduled Transfers post during update on the date they are scheduled for.
Quicken | Top
With Quicken by Intuit, you can export your transactions from DSB Online Banking to Quicken for PC versions 2010, 2011, 2012, or Mac versions 2010 or newer. Just follow the instructions provided by Quicken, or follow these steps to create a file that can be imported into Quicken.
- Login to your DSB Online Banking account.
- From the Summary page, select the account for which you wish to download transactions.
- In the side menu, select Transactions, a new menu will open, select Export Transactions.
- From the Transaction Export page, select the cycle you wish to download: ALL, Previous, Current or Recent Transactions. (Note: ALL will download all transactions from the Current and Previous Statements)
- For Export Format, select Quicken Web Connect [.QFX]
- Click Export
- You will be asked to SAVE or OPEN the file. Save the file using SAVE AS and select a location on your computer to save it. You will need to locate it later to import into Quicken.
- Open Quicken, select File, File Import, and WebConnect File, follow the instructions provided by Quicken to import the file.
Quickbooks | Top
With Quickbooks by Intuit, you can export your transactions from DSB Online Banking to Quickbook for PC versions 2010, 2011, 2012, or Mac versions 2010 or newer. Follow these instructions:
- Open Quickbooks, select Online Banking.
- Setup an account for Online Services (if you’ve not already done so) by following the prompts.
- Select your account from the drop down list.
- Quickbooks will prompt you to go to your bank’s web site to download statements, click Go to My Bank’s Website.
- The DSB Online Banking page will appear, login to Online Banking as you normally would.
- Select the account for which you want to download statements.
- From the menu bar, select Transactions, then select Search.
- The Transaction Search page will open, select a timeframe to download: Previous day, Current Statement, Previous Statement. (Note: ALL will download Current and Previous statement information.)
- For Export Format, select Quickbooks 2005 & Newer [.QBO].
- Click Export.
Notary Public | Top
DSB has several Notary Publics and there is no cost to have something notarized. Stop by any one of our locations for Notary service and remember to bring along appropriate identification.
Medallion Signature Guarantee Stamp | Top
DSB does not participate in the Medallion Signature Guarantee program. The Medallion Signature Guarantee is most commonly used for transferring or selling securities. Securities held in physical certificate form need to be signed in order to transfer or sell them. Signatures need to be "guaranteed" before a transfer agent will accept the transaction.